Summer Term and Autumn Semester Scheduling
Continuing students, your Enrollment Windows for Summer and Autumn are viewable on your My Buckeye Link page
- Our advisors would be happy to consult with you as you plan your schedule for Summer and Autumn.
- Because we are hosting Orientation throughout the summer, we encourage our continuing students to email their assigned advisor with any questions and requests. (Assigned advisor and their email address can by found on the right side of your My Buckeye Link page. If you are not sure who your assigned advisor is or if your assigned advisor is out of the office, please email email@example.com with your question/request.)
- For guidance on how to use Schedule Planner to plan your classes, check out our Schedule Planner student guide!
- And to see which classes you have completed and which are yet to be completed, check out our Degree Audit guide for students.
***Important information for current Ohio State students interested in the following majors:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Computer & Information Science (CIS)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
In order to be able to apply to one of these five majors, a student must declare the associated premajor in time for the Autumn 2023 semester. Current Ohio State students who are not in the premajor by Autumn 2023 will not have access to these majors due to changes decided upon by the College of Engineering. The CIS premajor can be declared by arranging an advising appointment by calling 614-292-6961 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details on declaring a premajor in the College of Engineering, please read on...
Starting with the application cycle to pre-Engineering over Summer 2023 (May 15 – Aug 25), the criteria will be lowered. Starting with Summer 2023, a student can apply to pre-Engineering and be eligible if by the end of the term of their application, they will meet these criteria:
- 2.0 OSU GPA in at least 12 graded OSU hours AND have MATH 1151 completed, or be ready to take MATH 1151 in your first term in the pre-major
- Note: in order to take MATH 1151, a student should have MATH 1148 & 1149 completed OR have MATH 1150 completed OR have math placement score "L"
Our front desk
- Not sure of your next step? You can always contact our virtual front desk at 614-292-0646 or our actual front desk at 352 Denney Hall. Front desk hours are 8 am - 5 pm, M - F.
Scheduling an appointment
- Schedule via Oncourse: Current EXP students can make virtual advising appointments via OnCourse.
- OR schedule an appointment by calling our virtual front desk.
- University Exploration offers remote virtual appointments using Zoom and in-person appointments.
Other Campus Resources:
- For any questions about Financial Aid or your balance with the University, please contact Buckeye Link by phone (614-292-0300) or email email@example.com.
- For any questions about University Housing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register for or access accommodations, contact Student Life Disability Services (website).
- To access counseling sessions at no extra cost, visit our Counseling & Consultation Service site.
- For information related to campus public health (covid, etc.), visit the University's Safe and Healthy Buckeyes site.
University Exploration - 352 Denney Hall
164 Annie & John Glenn Avenue - Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-0646 - email@example.com